- One or two days per week placement
- Learning through making, developed and delivered by qualified teachers (GCSE, A-Level)
- SENCo approved learning plans, experienced SEMH
and pastoral support
- Senior leader liaison with school and multi-agency
teams where necessary
- Arts Award Centre for delivery and verification of
- Progress tracking with a half-termly comprehensive
Create Inc. +
- 3 days per week placement partnering with ‘Vision for Education’ to include Maths & English.
We support in initial engagement, creating individual learner pathways and securing successful destinations.
Project Inc. provides Alternative Creative Learning for KS3 & KS4.
We deliver a Creative Curriculum within an alternative setting, for students who will make
positive progress exploring Art, Design and Creativity. Students are referred by their School or
Local Authority to access learning on a medium or long-term arrangement. Our purposeful
programmes demonstrate progress in attendance, attainment and wellbeing.
- Part of our post 16 transition pathway
- 12 weeks Spring/Summer term
- 1 day per week for potential College
School Holiday Engagement Programme
- Packages are adapted to learner needs and to gaining Arts Award certificates. With art tutor and artists working in partnership, learners will be engaged and inspired.
- Programmes encourage learner-led creativity, idea sharing and team work.
- School holiday projects culminate in a celebration event displaying student creations. This provides an opportunity for parents, carers and community members to connect and support our young learners.
“Aside from the gaining valuable qualifications, most importantly Project Inc. supported a young person to engage with education at a time in which they were disenfranchised – also opened up the young person to areas of creativity that they would likely not have considered or refused previously, broadening their horizons as to what they can achieve.”